Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 4 Map Projections


This map gives you a visual, and area type decription of the three different types of map projections. Arcmap and I were at a stale mate on this one. I could not for the life of me figure out how to change the color of the selected counties, and put them into a legend. I ended up just putting them all into text boxes and typing everything in by hand. But I did learn that you can align, change the fount, change the size; of every text box at once by using the control button and selecting them all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Brittnay. To change the color right-click the layer (with the features selected) and "create layer from selected features. You can also show all unique values in the root layer and just sybolize the 4 counties differently.

    Email if you want more tips!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete